Nathan Gist is an International Speaker, Teacher, Radio Host, Business Owner, Husband, and Father. As a Confidence Coach and Board Certified Hypnotist Nathan has taught thousands of people how to overcome fear and anxiety, build confidence, and improve the quality of their life. From federal agents to stay at home moms and entrepreneurs Nathan designs programs customized to each individual or group need.
Approaching life with humor, fun, and faith Nathan’s main drive is to connect and to teach how to live life to the fullest and be at your best. Utilizing professional coaching, NLP, Hypnosis, and some good ole’ mental hustle Nathan brings real and actionable solutions to life. Nathan is also the voice of “Mike Kelly” on WPER’s Saturday Afternoon Show. Originally from Fredericksburg, Nathan lived overseas for a number of years, and now enjoys reconnecting with his hometown. Nathan is married to his wife Grace and has two daughters Elizabeth & Mikayla.
- A Board Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotist
- Bachelors Degree in Theology from Life Christian University
- Certified Hypnosis Instructor with the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotist (ICBCH)
- Certified Instructor of Neurolinguistics Programming through the National Federation of NLP
- Certified Master Hypnotist through Atlantic Hypnosis Institute & Work Smart Hypnosis
- A Certified Hypnosis and Weight Loss Specialist from the American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner of Emergency Hypnosis from the Atlantic Hypnosis Institute
- A Certified Practitioner of Hypnotic Pain Management from the Atlantic Hypnosis Institute
- A Certified Personal Trainer with World Instructor Training Schools
- Certified in Hypnosis and Sports Performance from the American Hypnosis Association
- A Certified Master Neurolinguistics Practitioner from the National Federation of NLP
- A Certified Practitioner of Instant & Rapid Inductions from the Atlantic Hypnosis Institute
- A Member in good standing with the Fellowship of Christian Hypnotist
- Certified Self Hypnosis Instructor from Mottin & Johnson Institute of Hypnosis
- A Certified Neurolinguistics Practitioner from Virginia NLP
- Certified in Youth Mental Health First Aid from the National Council for Behavioral Health
- A Landmark Education Graduate
- Pain Management Certification with Hypnosis PDIS from Ron Eslinger & Healthy Visions
- Certified Educational Excellence Practitioner through Sheila Granger and CPD Training
- Certified in Pain Control and Emergency Hypnosis by the National Guild of Hypnotist (NGH)
As a member in good standing with the National Guild of Hypnotists & the American Hypnosis Association, we uphold a solid Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
Your information is kept safe, secure, and confidential for your privacy.